Every pet parent is prone to the task of stepping in for a routine bath time for their dog. However, your furry delights can get a little difficult to handle once the bath is over. It is always a long wait until you can spot a dry coat. You certainly cannot let your dog shake off the droplets everywhere it goes. Several pet parents have been investing in a dog blow dryer to keep a dog’s coat healthy, warm, and dry. Nevertheless, picking the best dog blow dryer among all the market chaos can get more than just a little testing.
Here’s our curated guide to help you with your blow dryer shopping. We hope you get what’s best for your pet.
1. Flying One High-Velocity Dryer
- 1 1. Flying One High-Velocity Dryer
- 2 Flying One High-Velocity Dryer
- 3 2. SHELANDY Adjustable Speed Pet Hair Dryer
- 4 SHELANDY Adjustable Speed Pet Hair Dryer
- 5 3. CHAOLUN High-Velocity Pet Hair Dryer
- 6 CHAOLUN High-Velocity Pet Hair Dryer
- 7 4. Metro Air Force Master Blaster
- 8 Metro Air Force Master Blaster
- 9 5. iPettie Pet Hair Dryer
- 10 iPettie Pet Hair Dryer
- 11 6. My Pet Command 110V Dog Hair Dryer
- 12 My Pet Command 110V Dog Hair Dryer
- 13 7. Free Paws Dog Dryer
- 14 Free Paws Dog Dryer
- 15 Buyer’s Guide
Flying One High-Velocity Dryer
Air Volume: 240 CFM/Air Speed: 28000 FPM/Volts: 110V Heats: None, Low, High Temperature: 81F to 160F Powerful motor up to 4.0 Peak H.P./12.72 amps/Voltage 110V/60 Cycle
Flying One High-Velocity blow dryer comes with numerous features that bundle up to shape just the product you always want for your pet. The dryer is ideal for big furry dogs as well as other small pets. It comes with adjustable airspeed that goes up to 28,000 FPM along with a 240 CFM air volume. At the heart of it a super healthy four horsepower, 60 cycle motor. To not let temperature setting pose a problem, the dryer comes with three settings – no heat, low heat, and high heat. The intense heat mode works at approximately 81°F, and the high heat mode works at 160°F.
The dryer comes with a flexible hose that is 10 feet long to help you achieve efficient drying without disturbing your pet or tiring your hand. One round and one flat nozzle are attachable at the tip of attaining ideal blowing. The nozzle stays in place through a c-clip. The model is reliable and easy to clean. Filter replacement is easy to accomplish through the easy to open steel frame. The added advantage is that the dryer comes with an additional filter.
- Four horsepower motor, 60 cycle
- A long and flexible hose
- Round and flat attachable nozzles
- Adjustable temperature settings
- Adjustable temperature settings are a pet-friendly feature.
- Strong and Durable
- Not ideal for travel
2. SHELANDY Adjustable Speed Pet Hair Dryer
SHELANDY Adjustable Speed Pet Hair Dryer
New tech for noise reduction & Two options for heating temperature
SHELLANDY meets all the expectations from a pet hair dryer while staying as affordable as ever, earning it the reputation of the best blow dryer on budget. It comes loaded with features necessary to pamper your pet after bath time. Like most high-quality hair dryers, this model allows adjustable airflow as pet parents can choose between 65 MPH and 135 MPH. To not bring you to the edge every time you use it, the brand uses a noise reduction technology that makes the dryer quieter than ever. It is one of the features loved by both pet parents as well as pets.
Air temperature control is possible, and the effective protector controls the heat at all times. Such a feature makes sure your dog faces only the most suitable drying temperature always. The much-needed flexible hose is 6 feet long and can be used to attach four different kinds of nozzles that come along. The dryer is available in bright colors to win the hearts of parents and puppies. All of these features help it take the shape of the best blow dryer for dogs you could consider buying.
- 2400W Output Power
- Variable airflow
- Noise reduction in technology
- Flexible, long hose
- 4 different nozzle types (narrow round/narrow flat/wide flat/comb)
- Great performance and attachable nozzles
- Ideal bright looks to please your pet
- Not light and portable
3. CHAOLUN High-Velocity Pet Hair Dryer
CHAOLUN High-Velocity Pet Hair Dryer
【POWERFUL BLOW FORCE & STEPLESS ADJUSTABLE SPEED】Professional pet hair dryer equipped with a powerful and stable motor. Output power: 600W-2400W(Peak Power up to 2800W). Stepless Adjustable Speed.
CHAOLUN quick-drying pet hair dryer displays effective technology meets contemporary style. The dryer boasts a blue and black classic design that is pleasing to the eye. It comes with an ergonomic handle and variable airflow to turn blow drying into the right kind of experience for pet parents. The elastic hose is long and helps you reach all the parts of the coat evenly. Insulation sleeve makes the dryer all the more desirable. At the heart of CHAOLUN, pet hairdryer is a 3.2-horsepower motor, making it strong and durable for all your furry coat drying needs.
The dryer comes with three different nozzles to help pet parents experience the variety and exceptional hair drying. A shower massage glove also comes in handy to pamper your dog during bath time. CHAOLUN has created a professional hairdryer to the core, and the model is ideal for all coat types and all dog breeds. All the features of this dog blow dryer seem to check the right boxes. Adjustable wind speed and heat adjustment are cherries on the cake, bringing more on the plate than ever.
- Effective blow drying
- Thick filters
- Noise reduction technology
- Heat insulation
- Three nozzle types
- Powerful motor and variable airspeed
- Accompanying shower massage glove
- Not light and portable
4. Metro Air Force Master Blaster
Metro Air Force Master Blaster
Includes 10 ft. X 1. 5 inch commercial strength flexible hose and heavy duty neoprene blower nozzle, 12 ft. heavy duty 3 conductor cord.
This ideal dog blow dryer by Metro brings home professional grooming power. It allows complete control over the airspeed, making it a very desirable purchase. It comes with a durable and flexible hose and a 12 feet heavy duty conductor cord. The brand boasts that this powerful dryer reduced the drying time by 75%. Noise level and airspeed are both controllable through a useful control knob. This powerful beast functions without a heating element, making it all the more ideal for your dog. The absence of a heating element keeps the risks of fur and coat damage at bay.
The central casting is made of solid steel, making the dryer reliable and durable. The ideal hose length allows effective drying of all parts of the coat. The attached nozzle works well with all coat kinds. However, pet parents can also choose to invest in other nozzles depending on a particular breed. Metro’s blow hairdryer makes your dog’s professional grooming needs more accessible than ever. Metro’s Air Force Master Blaster does play a masterstroke when it comes to shaping the best dog dryer.
- Adjustable airspeed
- Long, flexible hose
- Ideal nozzle
- No heating element
- Durable steel frame
- Adjustable airflow allows proper blow-drying.
- Not an ideal choice if you are looking for something light and portable
5. iPettie Pet Hair Dryer
iPettie Pet Hair Dryer
【Drying While Grooming】Are you always struggled to dry and brush pet’s hair at the same time after giving him/her a bath? iPettie pet dryer is the solution for you, You can easily remover matted hair and tangles from your pet’s coat while drying, thanks to the creative 2 in 1 design.
iPettie Pet Hair Dryer stands out as it is drastically different from other dog hair dryers discussed so far. It is lighter, portable, and more compact. For pet parents who do not want to indulge in unnecessary expenditures and want to go in for a simple choice that works well with medium coats, it is a great choice. As a simple pocket-size dryer, it is easily storable. It also brings in the advantage of grooming along with drying through the attached brush. The slicker brush helps remove knots and extra hair that stays on after bath time. The struggle to first dry and then brush the coat is now over.
The dryer also allows two different heat settings. It works at a high temperature of 176°F and a low temperature of 140°F. However, due to its compact and light nature, it is only appropriate for medium-sized dog breeds that do not have a dense and long fur coat. The power cord is two meters in length and redefines the convenience of grooming. The dryer is also ideal for travel, and this feature helps us see it as the best dog blow dryer in an affordable range. The temperature settings are considerably lower than a human hairdryer, making the model pet-safe to the core. If you wish to go in for something different that can travel with you and your puppy on all your trips while looking into all the essential grooming needs, this is your ideal pick.
- Drying while Grooming
- Two Heat Settings
- Slicker Brush
- Fur Remover
- Hair Dryer Filter
- Drying and Grooming are possible together.
- Lightweight, portable, and pet-safe
- Suitable only for short-haired breeds with a medium coat
- Comparatively less powerful motor
6. My Pet Command 110V Dog Hair Dryer
My Pet Command 110V Dog Hair Dryer
Soft Start motor and protection buffers allows this dryer for dogs to discharge current smoothly not to interfere with other electrical equipment and circuits
Another salon-style, professional hair dryer for your dog- My Pet Command 110V Dog Hair Dryer, gives your dog the grooming it deserves. My Pet Command simplifies the post-bath-time ritual for pet parents, and it does so exponentially. The product comes with ideal attachable nozzles that help achieve good blow-drying for all coat types. A grooming brush that comes along is an added advantage. The heavy-duty dryer is essential if managing your dogs after the shower routine turns into a hassle for you, and the parlor grooming visits are digging deeper into your pocket.
The blow dryer comes with a 4-horsepower motor and features a lengthy and flexible hose. This helps you reach all parts of the coat properly so that you indulge with efficient hair drying. The quiet motor allows the smooth discharge of current. The airspeed seems ideal at all times due to its adjustability feature. To add to it all, the brand also talks about its lowest noise feature, which is a plus point for pets as you do not want your dog scared of the dryer. The model manages to achieve good blow drying and is likely to turn into a favorite when used right. It is now easier than ever to achieve precision blow drying that leaves your dog looking its absolute best.
- Precision blow drying
- Lowest Noise to Power Ratio
- Long and flexible hose
- Soft start motor
- Salon-style blow dryer
- Accompanying nozzles
- Easy to attach nozzles come with the dryer for effective blow-drying
- Pet grooming brush also accompanies the product.
- Heavy, not suitable for travel
7. Free Paws Dog Dryer
Free Paws Dog Dryer
Nozzle Update: New Patent 21 Holes Comb Nozzle and 7 Finger Nozzle. Use 5 different nozzles, you can use the different nozzles for different part of their body and make different shapes for your lovely pets. Ideal for home and salon use.
Another excellent blow dryer choice for your dog is Free Paws Dog Dryer. It ensures health, safety, and pet-protection. A standard power cord with a flexible structure helps you reach all dog parts effectively. This beast comes with a 4-horsepower motor and adjustable heat settings. A valuable addition to the package is a pair of shower massage gloves. Brighten up the bath and grooming routine to an all-new extent with Free Paws.
Free Paws Dog Dryer comes with all new nozzle types. We see a 7-finger nozzle and another wide slot nozzle that help with ideal blow-drying when it comes to your pet. The 7-finger nozzle is meant to distribute the air force evenly for adequate drying results. It is a perfect drying attachment for large dog breeds with thick or double coats. It works well for smaller species by putting two or three fingers inside the drying nozzle. Proper blast shedding is achievable through this nozzle. Simultaneously, the wide slot nozzle helps dry the under skin once the topcoat is evenly dry. Other than these nozzle types, a standard nozzle and a cylindrical nozzle are certainly in the picture.
- New nozzle types
- Perfect blow drying
- Variable airflow
- Noise reduction technology
- Shower massage glove accompaniment
- Two all-new nozzle kinds
- Adjustable heat settings
- Not an ideal travel dryer, heavy and power-packed
Why should you buy a blow dryer for your pet?
As soon as the bath ritual is done, your pet might suddenly start seeming more active than ever. It is easy to picture your dog throwing off water everywhere. That’s where blow-drying comes in handy as it helps you achieve the perfect dog grooming essential exceptionally quickly. Mere towel dabs can fail to do the trick most times. Pet parents should also know that excessive water remaining in the pet’s coat can lead to fungal infections and similar skin problems.
Blow dryers for dogs help you give your dog the quickest grooming routine ever, keeping infections away at all hours. Immediate blow-drying after a bath makes sure your dog’s coat cannot pick up mud and dirt again. With blow dryers, you can help your pet stay active and fresh right after bath time without dreading wet floors everywhere. If similar concerns have been looming over your head, it is perhaps time to invest in these pet grooming essentials. However, before you hop right on to the purchase, there are a few basic things you should keep in mind. Continue skimming through this detailed guide to understand what exactly you should be looking for in a dog blow dryer.
What should you consider while buying a dog blow dryer?
Every decision for your pet comes after careful consideration of various factors. Similarly, if you have wanted to buy the best dog blow dryer, here are the four significant factors you should consider:
- Temperature Control: Temperature control is a significant feature in all high-end blow dryers. Not all blow dryers rely on excessive heat, so ideal temperature control and airflow are essential. Choosing a dryer with adjustable temperature settings allows you to bring only the best for your pet. Low heat setting with good airflow can be a good drying tactic on most occasions as it helps you take care of your dog’s fur and avoid overheating.
- Airflow: Contrary to popular belief, heat does not play an essential role in hair drying. It is airflow that decides how quickly you can achieve your blow-drying goals. Airflow manages to throw off water droplets away from your pet’s coat. That is why high airspeed coupled with optimum medium heat is all you need for a good blow dry for your pet. It is always recommendable to get a dryer with adjustable airflow so that you can tweak the settings as required.
- Noise factor: A hairdryer can cross the average noise levels for your pet by just a wee bit. It could scare your pet, making it dread drying time. Eventually, this could turn the entire post-bath ritual into a big hassle for you. It is best to look for dryers that are less noisy or come with special noise reduction features. Noise reduction can also be taken care of by adjustable airspeed settings to some extent.
- Attachments/Nozzles: Different nozzles and attachments work well with different kinds of dog coats. So, the ideal attachment with a blow dryer depends on your breed. It is best to choose a model that gives you more than just one nozzle option so that you can cater to diverse pet drying needs with ease.
This quick criteria list, coupled with the right tips and reviews, can help you pick the best blow dryer for your pet.
Leave a Reply